- Krazy Blog
- Mar 20, 2017
Oh how adorable do little kids look in traditional outfits! But they often get cranky on dressing in ethnic wear with fancy fabrics and embellishments. So here are KrazyLa's top 5 picks, that your son can pull off effortlessly on poojas, weddings, family functions or even fun outings.
1. Linen Indo-western set- Since, the summers have already hit in, what can actually be better than a light weight linen-cotton blended outfit for your little one. Here we are up with a comfy day-time outfit for your son having a printed kurta, polo pants and a light-weight Nehru jacket made up of premium quality fabric. The color of-course would never disappoint on a hot day. Even you can make him wear the same without a jacket for casual family gatherings.
2. Denims with Nehru jacket- Confused what to wear for an event which is neither formal nor casual. We can totally understand. Here we have a great option of a dark-blue printed shirt along with a denim jeans and a mustard jacket to enhance the look. This will not only make your son stand out of the crowd but will be able to give him utter comfort as the outfit is composed of blended cotton-linen yarns to give him maximum ease.
3. Linen Designer Kurta With Polo pants- Kurtas has become a famous trend this season in young Asian men, so why not introduce the same to your son and make him look effortlessly stylish on traditional functions. This casual peach kurta and black polo pants are specially designed for him to make a fashion statement among the kids of his age. Pair the outfit along with the black loafers and reflective sunglasses to give him more stylish appeal.
4. Digital print Nehru jacket- A white cotton-linen shirt with polo pants and a digitally printed velvet jacket for the day-time parties, weddings, receptions and such traditional events. This timeless Indian attire makes a bold fashion statement as well as gives him a classic and contemporary look. Give his style an edge with black/brown loafers.
5. Asymmetrical style kurta- Kurtas are always classic but how about keeping it a bit trendier this season. Here’s an asymmetrical style kurta with a stand collar and turn up sleeves paired with polo-pants. The fabric of the outfit is of premium quality material. Its unique design will make the crowd go gaga over your little dude. Just style him over with black loafers and sunglasses to make him completely slay the look.
Shop the more style from Party and Ethnic Wear Collection
Tips on How to Dress Your Little Boys for the Summer
- Mar 17, 2023
Tips on How to Throw the Perfect Kids Costume Party
- Mar 03, 2023